The entire content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is protected by copyright as a collective work under the laws of the United States and other countries, and is the property of the coalition members of SPRING or other third parties. The collective work includes works that are licensed to SPRING. Copyright 2016, SPRING. All RIGHTS RESERVED.
You may use our materials, electronic products and/or services, including our name and logo that are hosted at www.springaccelerator.org (the “Materials”) for non-commercial or educational purposes only. Any Materials used must retain any copyright, intellectual property, proprietary or other notices or disclaimers contained in the original material, and include the notation “Source: SPRING Accelerator.”
You are forbidden from using any SPRING Material appearing on this website:
- for personal or corporate gain unless granted prior written consent from SPRING;
- for any suggestion of SPRING endorsement, approval, sponsorship or affiliation of a product or policy where such endorsement has not explicitly been made in writing by SPRING;
- for any false representation of yourself as a SPRING office, employee, agent or official spokesperson, or any false representation related to SPRING, including that you are raising funds or donations for or on behalf of SPRING;
- in a way that combines the Marks (as defined below) with other trademarks or alters the proportions, font, arrangement, outline or otherwise distorts the shape of the Marks;
- to violate or cause SPRING to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation of any governing jurisdiction including, without limitation, those governing property, consumer protection, unfair competition, false advertising, discrimination, privacy or human rights in a manner that is defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing or contrary to the mission of SPRING; or
- in connection with pornography, obscene or offensive material, or any material that would be harmful to minors.
Any use of the SPRING Materials other than as set out above requires express written permission from SPRING. Please contact [email protected] to inquire about such permission.
Commercial use of any SPRING Materials, including any articles, images, or Marks, may constitute a violation of intellectual property or other laws.
REGISTRATION & USER PROFILES
Some areas of the website may require you to register or create a user profile as part of the application process. Completion of the process usually involves creating an account with a user name or identifier and password, which you agree to guard as confidential information and take all reasonable measures to keep secure. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information at all times, and to update it in a timely manner. If you provide (or if we have reasonable grounds to believe you provided) inaccurate or incomplete information, we may suspend or terminate your access, application, or participation in our program, in addition to exercising all rights and remedies allowed by law.
You agree that all uses of the identifier created by you will be attributed to and legally bind you and may be relied upon by us and our agents, affiliates and other third parties with whom we work, including but not limited to our and their respective affiliates, current and former trustees, officers, staff and agents, as being a use made by you, even if someone else uses your identifier.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
SPRING seeks to protect the integrity of this website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback about this website and for websites it links to as well. If you have any concerns about a third-party website, you should also report those concerns directly to the administrator of that website.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL OF THE CONTENT AND SERVICES INCLUDED OR PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SPRING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPRING DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SPRING DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ORIGINALITY, OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SPRING DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST SPRING FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SPRING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF SPRING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Last Modified: March 03, 2016